SAS Manufacturing, a Colorado-based precision manufacturing company, specializes in design, precision machining, prototyping, 3D printing, and additive manufacturing, and services the Aerospace, Defense, and Commercial Industries. SAS Manufacturing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Special Aerospace Services LLC, an engineering firm with more than a decade of expertise in the aerospace and aviation industry. Together, the two companies offer a seamless workflow from concept and design to prototype and production.
Rapidly growing Aerospace manufacturer is currently interviewing for a Programmer/ Mill Machinist and Programmer/Lathe Machinist positions.
The applicant should have in depth knowledge of the operations of a CNC, including but not limited to: capabilities to various CNC mills, lathes, mill-turns, and other CNC machining related equipment. The candidate should have the knowledge in programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine, be able to maintain quality and safety standards, keep records, maintain equipment and supplies. The ideal candidate will have manufacturing/fabrication experience related to aerospace and aviation.
What we’re looking for:
• 5 years minimum experience with the setup and operation of multi-axis mills and or 2 axis lathes
• 5 years minimum programming experience with Mastercam X, 2018 version a plus, series using customer supplied models and engineering blueprints
• Experience in a prototype/low volume manufacturing environment
• Good knowledge of exotic metals and tooling required for proper machining
• Strong problem-solving skills, able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision
• Team player, success is making on-time deliveries to our customer
• Experience inspecting parts, delivering quality product to 1st article inspections, understands GD&T
• Have own tools
What we offer:
• Pay: $27-$32/hour based on experience
• 4-day and 3-day work week. Monday - Thursday or Friday - Saturday
• Employer contributions to Medical/Vision/Dental Plans
• Direct Deposit, PTO accrual & 401K
• Great team environment
• RTD Bus Reimbursement Program
• Located in Arvada, CO with easy highway access.
U.S. citizenship required. Criminal background check and drug screening required of eligible candidate. This is a drug free work environment.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com